مركز شباب مدينة المنيا {أ}
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How Aslam These

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
titotito20

titotito20

المساهمات : 18
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2010
العمر : 36
الموقع : https://mrkaz.own0.com

How Aslam These Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How Aslam These   How Aslam These Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Joseph Cohen
Member of the Israeli Shas

Joseph's speech, his name was, until recently, Joseph Cohen, through his many phases, it was the beginning of the Jewish followers of the puritanical stream "Satmr", and go to the "Shas", including religious, to join Islam.

Yusuf Khattab, 34, a resident of the city of Netivot earlier. Cohen was a follower of "Satmar" (Stream Jew) and immigrated to Israel before 4 years of the United States of America, and the families of rapid movement of the magic of "Shas" religious, but it did not last long.
Has decided to Joseph Cohen, who called on Yusuf Khattab, four months ago to declare that Islam and all members of his family.
Speech and moved to live in East Jerusalem.
Started by Joseph Cohen (Leonard) twisted in a Brooklyn neighborhood, which is out of Halabi, where he joined there to follow the "Satmr." And get to know his wife Luna Cohen, through the intermediate, and married 12 years ago and have four children. Cohen decided to come to Israel in 1998, where he arrived and his family directly to the Gaza Strip, the settlement of "Ghadir" in the complex settlement of "Gush Katif", but life in the Gaza Strip did not fit the circumstances of the family recently.
And the family decided later to move to live in "Netivot", located in southern Israel

Internet changing the course of his life:
Cohen and frequency in this period of work in the Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem's Old City, and began there to hold the first contacts with the Muslims.
At one point, Cohen sending Muslim clerics across the Internet, and began to read the Koran in English.
Cohen then decided to pass all borders announced his conversion to Islam and changed his name to become Yusuf Khattab, and changed his name, and changed the names of children who are learning today in an Islamic school and speak fluent Arabic, which is in advanced stages of learning Arabic.
The family moved to live in the Mount Tabor neighborhood in East Jerusalem, and the speech began working in the Assembly of Islamic charity in the city.
The Israeli authorities announced that the discourse on Islam harassing him: "I have problems with the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Religion, where you do not want this ministry to recognize Bislami, even though I converted to Islam at the Syariah Court under the laws of the State of Israel."

From "Ovadia to Abdullah"
Speech strongly critical of men's movement "Shas" which was a vocal supporter until recently. Says a letter in this regard:
"I came to the country because of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (Shas spiritual leader) and converted to Islam because of him. I estimate I've been to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, decided to call my son to his name, but I changed his name to Abdullah after he converted to Islam."

And writes the Sunday Times newspaper also an extensive investigation of Joseph and his family and how to convert to Islam through chatting on the Internet.
He says the investigation sent by the newspaper's correspondent in Tel Aviv said Joseph Cohen and his wife, Luna arrived to Israel from America four years ago, and they were members of the Shas religious Jewish extremist.
Over time, known as Joseph Cohen, via Internet chat rooms on one of the Muslim Sheikhs of a Gulf tour, and exchanged views and ideas about religion and is convinced that Cohen gets the translated version of the Koran and the study.
Under the aegis of the Islamic preacher Yusuf know more preachers in East Jerusalem and embraced his wife and children of Islam and now called Yusuf's speech.
However, Joseph was forced to leave the first house in which lived in East Jerusalem after the neighbors continued to refer to as "Jewish Yusuf Khattab."
Identity card is still Yusuf Khattab define religion as a Jew, it was not possible Israeli immigration system has not adapted to this transformation.

The Brother Yusuf Khattab create a site for Muslims who had converted from Judaism to the international information network "Internet" site devoted to stories of Islam and the reasons for this shift in an interview separately for each of these brothers and sisters and address of the site:
http://jewstoislam.com/
[i][b][justify]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mrkaz.own0.com

How Aslam These
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مركز شباب مدينة المنيا {أ}  :: منتدى برلمان الشباب-
انتقل الى: